whipple intake and JMS Boost max!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soliyou

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford changed the coolant chemistry for expeditions in July 2018. The yellow one has longer life. Make sure to check the appropriate coolant chemistry and change interval based on this chart (don’t mix different types): https://www.fcsdchemicalsandlubricants.com/main/quickref/coolantsEN.pdf

I think the owners manual may not very precise when it comes to coolant change interval.

More info from Ford

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Khaled

Reaction score
OP
OP
K

Khaled

Reaction score
no CEL at all happy with it after 4 days driving

rltrbill

Reaction score
Will the CAI void the warranty? What about adding a tune for it? Ive always added CAI to my Fords (2010 Navi, 1996 Expy, 2010 edge)- never did a tune and they all improved MPG- about 1 MPG. Thats what I'm looking for- I just got a 19 Limited.

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Will the CAI void the warranty? What about adding a tune for it? Ive always added CAI to my Fords (2010 Navi, 1996 Expy, 2010 edge)- never did a tune and they all improved MPG- about 1 MPG. Thats what I'm looking for- I just got a 19 Limited.

CAI will not void warranty... A tune will