Who Bought This Expedition After These Guys Were Done....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01xltexpo

Reaction score
i remember wacthing this when they put it on, i wonder how much that guy actually won on craps to go out and buy two new trucks and put them through that kind of abuse, speaking of carfax i just did one on my expo lastnite happy to report a clean record! worth the 20 bucks, I think i'm gonna get the 30 day unlimited carfax reports.

01xltexpo

Reaction score
i can get an unlimited carfax reports for 30 days for 25 bucks, i was going to get it the other day but i only had 20 left on my card so i only got a single, when i get paid i'm gonna get on here and post a thread that i got the unlimited carfax and if anyone wants to send me there vin they can private message me and i'll let them know what it says, i will probly get it friday or saterday so i'll post it on here.

01xltexpo

Reaction score
you know what, i think i'm gonna do it thismorning! keep a look out for my tread, i'm going to add money on my account right now!

01xltexpo

Reaction score
i'm not allowed to give out to much info so everyone pm me about this. I have free unlimited carfaxes for 30 days.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guys if any of you have any questions about carfax PM 01xltexpo about it. :D

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I should get a carfax as i just bought mine. I wish i had that kind of money to just go beat one senseless in the desert like that.

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow, thats awesome. Although kinda sucks since it was a nice expo, he could of taken mine and I'd take that one.