Votes: 40 16.0%
  • 2 children

Votes: 82 32.8%
  • 3 children or more

Votes: 100 40.0%
  • None

Votes: 28 11.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thought I was gonna be the onlt one to throw out there that I have 5...11 down to 18 months. Love how we all can fit and I can have lots of leg room for mtself without getting the back of my seat kicked lol.

LMAO everyone thinks we're crazy. Yeah I love the room, I'm 6'3" & my last vehicle was an 03 Crown Vic with 2 car seats. Took 2 trips to get the whole fam places so I'm loving my expedition. The only thing I want to do is get a 2nd row bench to replace the captain's chairs for a little extra room otherwise I'm happy.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk 2

SaulHeyman

Reaction score
3 Kids, plus my sister's kids sometimes - so unless I have another adult in the car - being stuck in traffic sucks and being the cool uncle has its limits. However, the Edped is the perfect car for a bunch of rowdy kids, and rowdy adults too if we hit a ball game or something.

CR_Magruder

Reaction score
Four kids, the oldest is 19 and 6'-6", so we love the room. Here we are, finally at our destination of a family trip to pay homage to the worlds greediest mouse (aka Disneyland). Most of us are happy that we are finally at the hotel. One is not too happy about being in a photo, and sitting next to his little brother for 9 hours. He lightened up once we got to walk around.

dsc06326w.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

The one on the right in the back is not ours, but a good kid anyway. Glad we had the room to bring a friend along.

Best,

CR

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I didn't vote, as I could not honestly answer to the intent of the question.

I have children, and I have an Exped, but it was not purchased with passenger capacity in mind in any way. This is just my winter/drive to work/cargo/towing beater, and nothing more.

Indeed, since I brought it home no kids have ridden in it... :eek:

mc0311grunt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
5 kids (3 step kids and my son and daughter). Bought if for the room. It was either an suv or a minivan. Piss on minivans

Reaction score
I have 4 kids (1 son and 3 girls). I recently got rid of my minivan and bought a 2001 XLT 4x4 with a Triton V8 and the 3rd row seating. Everybody seems to fit comfortably into the new ride. Being a Ford man I was wanting a F150 but with the wife and kids I had to option for the SUV version of the truck. I am very satisfied with my decision. Tons of power and 4 wheel drive works awesome. I was worried at first about the mileage (157745) but I have been told that these things are beast and if taken care of they can last for well over 225000 miles with minimum repairs needed. I plan on doing a slight lift and adding some bigger tires along with a new exhaust system (duals). I'll post pics of what it looks like currently as soon as I get a chance. :grd:

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was one of the two the oldest haha now I pack it full of my friends. and probably kegs galore in collage plan on wsu :p

xtinc7ion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have two girls 10 and 3. I also have a 5 yr old son. They live the expedition interior as much as I do lol. My son thinks its awesome that daddy had "humongous tires" haha.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

xtinc7ion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Four kids, the oldest is 19 and 6'-6", so we love the room. Here we are, finally at our destination of a family trip to pay homage to the worlds greediest mouse (aka Disneyland). Most of us are happy that we are finally at the hotel. One is not too happy about being in a photo, and sitting next to his little brother for 9 hours. He lightened up once we got to walk around.

dsc06326w.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

The one on the right in the back is not ours, but a good kid anyway. Glad we had the room to bring a friend along.

Best,

CR

Haha love the expression of the one on the left. Priceless

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk