Who has the most miles on the odometer of their expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevyKev

Reaction score
Just passed 370.......After I got it out of the shop to replace damn near the whole ac system, the altenator went south on me a month later, but she's back on the road........Installed a 200amp altenator. Now it's full speed ahead to 400k!!! Wish me luck

joezek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Holy crap, 370,000 miles!!!

Mine's a 2003 with 138,*** miles, runs perfect.

OP
OP
S

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just passed 370.......After I got it out of the shop to replace damn near the whole ac system, the altenator went south on me a month later, but she's back on the road........Installed a 200amp altenator. Now it's full speed ahead to 400k!!! Wish me luck

So if an Expedition will go 400k miles that means mine is just getting warmed up at 130K... KevyKev I think you are the winner for the most miles.. I know for mercedes the dealerships give out badges for high mileage that you can put on your grill saying how many miles you've gone. Ford should have something like that.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
update. i just hit 151000 or almost to it. not to bad. im keeping good care of her.