Who has the most miles on the odometer of their expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a11m1ghty

Reaction score
169K on 98 EB 4x4 w/5.4 triton. Upgraded ECU by Jimmy in Old Hickory, TN and open air intake. I'm cutting off the rear cats this weekend and upgrading the stock muffler to more efficient model.

KevyKev

Reaction score
Now we're starting to get some high mileage Expo's in the house! Shouts out to RDL, Annapedition, and Corlon! I've been splitting time between my truck and car, so I haven't put on as much mileage since my last posting by I'm approaching 376k.......
Hey RDL, with your leaking exhaust manifold, did you replace your gasket while you were at it? Mine was leaking too, and since the bolts were so rusted, the mechanic rethreaded new holes and buttoned everything back up....I guess a bandaid fix as opposed to replacing the manifolds.....That killed 90% of the exhaust noise. Now I have to replace the gasket and he said it should be completely sealed again. The only noise I should here after that is my Magnaflow :)

corlon

Full Access Members
Reaction score
odometer reads 281,***. cluster was dead for a year and logged about 65,***. for a grand total of. 346,***. gross. went 4byn' tonight and got er stuck in the snow. hopefully pullin' er out tomorrow.