Who uses Sync?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have an iphone 3GS and everything works pretty well with Sync except for the audible texting feature.
Does anyone's smartphone work with Sync and the audible texting? To me, this seems as if it would be a great feature!

jered22

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use the Sync with the Audible text. I have a Droid Razr. The only thing you can do is listen to your incoming texts.

Johnny Law

Reaction score
I don't believe the audible texting is supported with the iphone...

I have the 4S iphone and I heard it wasn't supported so I haven't persued it. If it is I would like to know.

Johnny

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
does not work with iphone 4 either. I think Apple probably has too much of a lock down on their products to share info with Ford to make it happen. I would love for it to be able to do audible texts. Kind of surprised it will not do it with the 4s considering it has Siri, I would think that you could activate Siri (dont have a 4s, so dont know how it works) and tell it to text someone - maybe not though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1