Will 315's fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know its not ideal, but would I be able to fit 315/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs on my factory suspension for a couple of weeks until I can do the rear coil conversion with spacers and torsion twist up front? Ordinarily I would wait, but a guy wants to trade me straight across for my 285's and he is moving out of town soon. I guess I could possibly do the twist while I was waiting for the rear parts. idk, any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the rear would probably be okay but you would def wanna do the twist right away. then you can wait till you get your conversion kit.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i would have to say no. you could probably get away with a 9" wide rim but i am pretty sure 7 is going to be too narrow.

OP
OP
Petrini

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well that sucks! I didnt think my 285's looked too bad on my stock rims... Has nobody tried it?

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well that sucks! I didnt think my 285's looked too bad on my stock rims... Has nobody tried it?

Buy some cheap 16x9 or 16x10 steelies (craigslist or ebay for $200 or less is common) and mount those 315's. Then crank your keys and bulldog it until your spacers come in.

Last edited:

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
from what i have seen online you could get away with a 16x8" rim. that would have to be the smallest. it says that you have a range of 8-10 for rim width.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
JD, bulldog is the other way around. lower in the front, higher in the rear...you are thinkin cali lean...