Windshield Washer Fluid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
My, aren't you the arrogant one.
My vehicle is not even a week old in ownership so no I did not use it up myself

You're not a very nice person so I request you keep your comments to yourself and if I happen to comment or make response you not bother 'assisting me'.

No, I'm not thin skinned; I just feel that comments likes yours are not appreciated by most of us......or so I think.
NorthGeorgia,Yeah gotta watch out for d**ks like this guy

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ hahaha ok dude, this guy has helped me and many others on here out. At least he has good and correct information to post. Which he did it's very simple and in the manual, there was no name calling or misinformation posted. You clearly have no helpful contribution to defusing the situation or to this thread. Now we got two people here that can't hang. Shows this guys level of maturity name calling.

Last edited:

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
^ hahaha ok dude, this guy has helped me and many others on here out. At least he has good and correct information to post. Which he did it's very simple and in the manual, there was no name calling or misinformation posted. You clearly have no helpful contribution to defusing the situation or to this thread. Now we got two people here that can't hang. Shows this guys level of maturity name calling.
How about instead of being an **********, he could’ve just kept his mouth shut instead of poking fun at NorthGeorgia and not even helping out. Less than a week old is an inconvenience to go out and buy 2 gallons of washer fluid when it should’ve been topped off at dealership. As to you, kfo

Last edited by a moderator:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about instead of being an *******, he could’ve just kept his mouth shut instead of poking fun at NorthGeorgia and not even helping out. Less than a week old is an inconvenience to go out and buy 2 gallons of washer fluid when it should’ve been topped off at dealership. As to you, kfo

Thanks for proving my point this reply is just perfect. This world is full of inconveniences I'm sure they'll get over it.

Last edited:

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys please turn it down a notch or two. This really isn't helping anyone. We all have opinions, sometimes its best not to share them publicly. :)

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
NorthGeorgia,Yeah gotta watch out for d**ks like this guy

You may be correct and I will admit I am what you describe

NOW WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?

Go back to the beginning of this thread You will notice that I was the first one to respond to his frustration.

He wanted to know how to reset the washer fluid light or should he take it back to the dealer. I replied if its under warranty TAKE IT BACK He also was crying that the dealer didn't fill it up. So WHY DIDN'T the OP FILL IT UP. NO HE ONLY PUT 1 GALLON IN and the light was still on indicating he was STILL low on fluid He ADDS JUST SHY OF A 2ND GALLON and the light goes off But he also admits the tank still wasn't full.

He stated he was a newbie to Fords But look at his previous posts and he states he has a garage full of FORDs he also mentions about previous vehicles he has owned so he should be familiar with filling a washer fluid tank.

As I said COMMON SENSE

Rather than complaining about the dealer not filling the washer tank he should have just filled it and that would have solved his problem Then he should have Talked to the dealer about the problem.

Again its not rocket science/

Now back to you "J SKI" WHATS YOUR EXCUSE

AND REMEMBER THIS.

EXCUSES ONLY SATISFY THE PERSON GIVEN THEM

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
You may be correct and I will admit I am what you describe

NOW WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?

Go back to the beginning of this thread You will notice that I was the first one to respond to his frustration.

He wanted to know how to reset the washer fluid light or should he take it back to the dealer. I replied if its under warranty TAKE IT BACK He also was crying that the dealer didn't fill it up. So WHY DIDN'T the OP FILL IT UP. NO HE ONLY PUT 1 GALLON IN and the light was still on indicating he was STILL low on fluid He ADDS JUST SHY OF A 2ND GALLON and the light goes off But he also admits the tank still wasn't full.

He stated he was a newbie to Fords But look at his previous posts and he states he has a garage full of FORDs he also mentions about previous vehicles he has owned so he should be familiar with filling a washer fluid tank.

As I said COMMON SENSE

Rather than complaining about the dealer not filling the washer tank he should have just filled it and that would have solved his problem Then he should have Talked to the dealer about the problem.

Again its not rocket science/

Now back to you "J SKI" WHATS YOUR EXCUSE

AND REMEMBER THIS.

EXCUSES ONLY SATISFY THE PERSON GIVEN THEM
So fill it after spending $50K+ on it when it should’ve been topped off originally, and THEN talk to the dealer about it? Your logic is worthless. And I have no excuses, just stating the obvious. if your going to come off as a dick when somebody is just looking for some info then just keep your mouth shut and everyone will be much happier

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm surprised that the tank holds 2 gallons of fluid.
I'm surprised a gallon didn't turn off the indicator.
The rest of the thread doesn't really surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.