windshild foging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikvil

Reaction score
I have a question the inside of my windshield seems to fog up overnight it is not a heater core issue I only drive it on weekends I notice when I leave for work in the mornings it is fogged over on the inside when I come home after the sun has warmed the glass it is gone this started happening once it got cold here I am wondering if it is the seal around the windshield going bad.......any suggestions by the way it is a 04 EB

Thanks
Nick

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
could be extra moisture getting in...but with the cold...the air inside is warmer than outside and thats natural progression of imbalanced temps and reason theres fog at all...fog outside is due to air temp being colder than ground temp...every notice how fog just hangs in the tree lines...thats why...so in ur case...im sure to believe that the outside temp is colder than the inside...OR...the inside is colder than the outside and when they match...FOG DISAPPEARS...

i dont think its just u...normal but u can get ur seal checked still

OP
OP
N

nikvil

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply just seems a little strange I never had this happen on any other car I've had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1