Wiring harness for 2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer Sport Utility 4D?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim Hubbard

Reaction score
I want to buy a 2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer Sport Utility 4D, but the owner says it needs a wiring harness.

I have searched places like Rock Auto, but I come up empty handed when trying to find a wiing harness for it.

Anyone know where I can order a wiring harness for a 2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer Sport Utility 4D?

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I've bought harnesses in the past they were very expensive, hundreds of $ for a partial. What is stopping you from repairing the existing harness?

OP
OP
J

Jim Hubbard

Reaction score
I don't own the vehicle. I was thinking of buying it and the current owner says it needs a wiring harness. I thought I'd just buy one for it, but that doesn't seem possible.

Plati

Reaction score
I could be wrong but … I don't think there is such a thing as "a wiring harness" for the vehicle. I would have to believe there are a whole bunch of segments, not just one. To replace all the wiring … sounds bizarre. That vehicle sounds like a good one to part out.