Wrapped C-Pillar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

utmeep

Reaction score
@utmeep looks good! It would appear you also wrapped the chrome trim at the base of the windows too!

Yes! I tried to get rid of most the chrome as much as I can. I'm leaving the grill as is, as it will be covered by a ranch hand grill guard. I'm debating on black, white, or leave it chrome for the rear expedition.

Shaffer9

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes! I tried to get rid of most the chrome as much as I can. I'm leaving the grill as is, as it will be covered by a ranch hand grill guard. I'm debating on black, white, or leave it chrome for the rear expedition.

White would be so clean! I wanted to color match mine but not easy to match with a wrap.

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
White would be so clean! I wanted to color match mine but not easy to match with a wrap.

ive had a hell of a time (still unsuccessful) in finding a vinyl wrap that matches the '20 triple white.
Ive got the rear blue oval wrapped in white - its not an exact match - in the sun it doesn't look too bad but in the garage indirect light its a clear mis-match.

utmeep

Reaction score
ive had a hell of a time (still unsuccessful) in finding a vinyl wrap that matches the '20 triple white.
Ive got the rear blue oval wrapped in white - its not an exact match - in the sun it doesn't look too bad but in the garage indirect light its a clear mis-match.

Agreed I tried oracle and 3m white with no luck. Best bet is to have it painted at a shop to color match. Otherwise chrome or gloss black it is for me.

Nalvenin

Reaction score