WTB tires and rims for 1998 expedition...NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

runningwater

Reaction score
Right now my rig is sporting stock 17s ,missing the center caps, and just plain looking rough. I would like to come across some 16s or 17s stock expedition rims and tires. I know some of the 97-01 f150's or navigators wheels will work too. I live in western NY and would be willing to travel an hour or so to pick them up. As long as its a good deal:)
Thanks for looking

Last edited:

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you don't find any by the end of the month, you can buy mine. I'm in North Carolina but I'm sure we can work something shipping wise. You probably don't want to buy something from a stranger more than 700 miles away, but it's just an offer. lol

oh yeah I've got the 17" chrome wheels for a 2000 Eddie Bauer and the tires only have about 10,000 miles on them.

OP
OP
R

runningwater

Reaction score
I just might take you up on it. Not finding anything in my neck of the woods so far......

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just let me know. I posted them up on craigslist and I only got one low baller.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes, I believe all of the 97-00 expeditions use the 5 lug 5x135 bolt pattern.

I've got someone local to me that wants to buy them, but if all doesn't go as planned... I'll be sure you guys are the first to know.

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes, I believe all of the 97-00 expeditions use the 5 lug 5x135 bolt pattern.

I've got someone local to me that wants to buy them, but if all doesn't go as planned... I'll be sure you guys are the first to know.

Actually the '97 - '02 expeditions use the 5 x 135 bolt pattern ( All 1st gen.) and if I remember correctly the f150 used the same pattern thru '03 on some models.