Zone 6" suspension... Done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've had the lift done on the truck for about a month now but things have been crazy with work and school and haven't been able to report anything about it till now. I ended up having Twisted Metal offroad install my lift for me because I simply didn't have the time. To solve the shock mounts up front (air suspension) I had them install a set of Pro Comp 3" lift shocks, out of a procomp kit for a f350. These work amazing, ride we'll, and look great. The rear was a little troublesome though, I measured before and after the lift with my previous setup I ended up gaining 5" more lift than I had in the back and 6" more than I had in the front... Without the coil spacers. Apparently the zone springs for the rear negate the need for coil spacers because I had to crank the tbars all the way to get the truck level. I also replaced the air ride tbars with standard expy bars, and the shop said they couldn't get the spacers under the springs if they wanted to because the shocks would have no down travel what so ever, and the ass end would ride crazy high. Even with a couple of setbacks the truck looks great performs better and turns heads everywhere. I have pics in my album called all jacked up, but for some reason they keep uploading upside down

Last edited:
OP
OP
Expeditionary

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can some one with 9" plus lift do me a favor and measure some things on their truck like the dist. from the top of the front & back bumpers to the ground? So I can try and calculate how much lift I actually got here.

Matthew82

Reaction score
Is there any way possible I could get you to measure your rear control arms for me? I'm building my own lift and can't seem to find any measurements for the control arms

Shift2xlr8

Reaction score
When you did the lift did you have any problems with having to extend any wiring or lines? And did you have any issues with the CV axles not working as they should?