2003-2006 rust in the rocker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lagonda66

Reaction score
I have been searching the forum trying to find a post regarding rocker replacement on the 2003-2006 models. Has anyone had do to these repairs yet? Initial research on Ford dealer websites and I can only find the entire side sheetmetal (door frames, b-pillar+and all) offered. Surely somebody sells just the rockers section that could be patched in? (I don't have a problem with aftermarket)

Unfortunately, both sides of my truck need replacement - surprisingly large holes on the underside that were hardly noticiable until a shop pointed them out when it was on the lift. This is odd since the rest of the truck looks great without perforation anywhere else or even serious corrosion signs. (It is actually a low mileage truck)

If I could just get the rocker it doesn't look like too bad of a replacement job. Just time... cutting and welding.

Steve

Last edited:

bhamilton

Reaction score
I just found a hole in my driver's side rocker. I'm looking for the same info. Did you find anything or can anybody else help?

Thanks!

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What year? Ford has the rust "through" warranty that is good for 5 or 8 yrs.... Can't remember which.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger