2018+ Post Pictures Thread!- Lets see those shiny new trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Depends of the footprint of your jack wheels. I put down a small sheet of plywood. I absolutely love the floor and would highly recommend it. Ribtrax by Swisstrax. Installed myself. Living in ND its amazing how well it drains snow and leaves a clean dry surface.View attachment 24708 View attachment 24709
Are those pics of your garage? If so that’s seriously bad a$$! I have not looked at swisstrax but I will now, I have looked at both Garage flooring INC, and Racedeck Garage floors so far. None are cheap but I do want something on my bare floor and I’m just not sold on the long term durability of epoxy. I like that you can change out a tile if it becomes damaged.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pics coming soon, still in FL after driving/flying family down to Arcadia to pick up our new Silver Max Platinum. Will continue road trip back to NJ later today with amazing wife to follow with youngest on a flight back on Monday after a well earned R&R.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do u like it so far
I love it. Have done the “brightlites” puddle/license plate conversions and just got driver and passenger windows 3M 25% tinted today. So can’t roll windows down or r wash again for 5 days. Trying to find best phone mount for iPhone X and still messing with wethertech vs ford liners questions.

twernst

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMG_0734B.jpg IMG_0737.jpg IMG_0738B.jpg IMG_0739.jpg IMG_0737.jpg IMG_0734B.jpg IMG_0737.jpg IMG_0738B.jpg IMG_0739.jpg Here are some early shots more to come once she gets all squared away. Did windows and “de-badge
If anyone needs a great phone mount, I highly recommend these.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LQWNMPU/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Blends in nicely with the interior too!
View attachment 23879 View attachment 23880
I order and received mine. Just curious do you have an iPhone 8, X or other wireless charging phone? If so where did you place the steel sticker, I don’t want to lose wireless charging.

Sorry Pics added now, darn technology gremlins.

Last edited:

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here are some early shots more to come once she gets all squared away. Did windows and “de-badge

I order and received mine. Just curious do you have an iPhone 8, X or other wireless charging phone? If so where did you place the steel sticker, I don’t want to lose wireless charging.

I don't use wireless charging so just stuck the plate in the middle of the phone.