Aux Input to a Stock 2006 Expy Nav Unit w/o DVD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milkman

Reaction score
I am not sure when I am going to get to this, so if you can verify when you are back in town I would appreciate it.

BTW Cat - When you look this up I should tell you that I have a 2003 EB with Nav. Not sure if that makes a difference, but there it is.

catmandu

Reaction score
Finally got to look at this, all wire color codes for a 2003 EB w/ Nav are the same as the picture pinout I previously posted. Have fun, Milkman!

Tanikir, I used 18 AWG 4 conductor speaker wire to keep things clean.

Milkman

Reaction score
Finally got to look at this, all wire color codes for a 2003 EB w/ Nav are the same as the picture pinout I previously posted. Have fun, Milkman!

Tanikir, I used 18 AWG 4 conductor speaker wire to keep things clean.

Thanks Cat. I did it before seeing this message yesterday afternoon and came up with the same conclusion!!! LOL.....

dRwOOD

Reaction score
This is such a fantastic thread, thanx valleyboy.. sorry for resurrecting, but I just picked up my 2006 Expedition and I was used to using my phone for all my music/radio needs.. This will fill my needs perfectly. . Thanx again

dRwOOD S4

mhein68

Reaction score
I hate to be a guy that resurrects an old thread, but here I am! I just purchased a 2004 EB Epedition and would love to add this aux jack to my stereo.. CAn any please explain the wiring sequence to me... I can get the parts no prob it's just where the wires should go is the problem... Any help would be appretiated!! Here is my email: [email protected]:insane:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate to be a guy that resurrects an old thread, but here I am! I just purchased a 2004 EB Epedition and would love to add this aux jack to my stereo.. CAn any please explain the wiring sequence to me... I can get the parts no prob it's just where the wires should go is the problem... Any help would be appretiated!! Here is my email: [email protected]:insane:

what i've done in the past is called or chat with crutchfield.com and they were able to explain the situation...so that's an option if you want...they will sell you the how to install sheets they have not sure of price...but if you buy from them they give them to you for free and will walk u through the install step by step if u need help...they should give you a harness for free if it is required for install...just an option...

do you know which input you think u might buy?