Aux Input to a Stock 2006 Expy Nav Unit w/o DVD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhein68

Reaction score
what i've done in the past is called or chat with crutchfield.com and they were able to explain the situation...so that's an option if you want...they will sell you the how to install sheets they have not sure of price...but if you buy from them they give them to you for free and will walk u through the install step by step if u need help...they should give you a harness for free if it is required for install...just an option...

do you know which input you think u might buy?

6k... thanks for the reply... I don't think Crutchfield would help me much.. The original poster had a DIY project for installing a jack spliced into the Cd changer harness.. I am wanting to do that with my '04 expe.. Just looking for a wiring diagram for that... Thanks!

retracnaes

Reaction score
Happy to resurrect a REALLY old thread, but the post with the pinout image is broken. Can anyone provide this? Thanks!

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Theres a 20-something dollar plug-in amazon device for adding AUX, at least for 3rd gen.

Bought it havent got around to installing though

retracnaes

Reaction score
Doesn't look like it will work for me. This switch setup will, just hoping to get the pins/colors used for the switch. Of course that's the only broken image in the entire post.

catmandu

Reaction score
Happy to resurrect a REALLY old thread, but the post with the pinout image is broken. Can anyone provide this? Thanks!

Lucky for you I get emails on watched threads here even thought I don't hang around as much. Dropbox did the big fail awhile back for all my forum picture posts, I have had to transition to Imgur, but did not do this one, here you go:

iHGkLQNl.jpg