Best website to buy kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How can I find out what tooth to put in? Also, will the gear help with the mileage reading? Example, I travel 240 miles however the odo/tripometer showed 218.

I had mine done by a Ford dealership... it was like 4 years ago don't really know much more sorry

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my programmer came yesterday. havnt had much time to play with it but on the tow tune WOW it tows the boat so much easier i have power to spare on the hills... i will post my MPG and times in a few days... the immedate thing i noticed was the ease of pulling the boat out of the water.... already well worth the money

you make sure to adjust for tires and gears? I forgot about changing gears for a day and was like WTF... then realized what I did and speedo was dead on... but sounds like you are having as much time as me....:D:D

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very true. forgot about salmon runs. we do most of our salmon fishing along the banks in michigan, unless we are hitting lake michigan. i definitely say go for the boat!

boat is sitting at my parents house... already installed new fish finder, buffed boat and cleaned interior and also made a custom rod holder and "flat line" trolling holder.. (flat line= no downriggers) hope to get it out on the water tomorrow after my doc apt...:(...

and salmon start up here usually end sept or first week in oct... need rain and cold nights to bring water level up and cool off the river.. then I will never be on here... deer and salmon.. yup wife's gonna be pissed that time of year again:D:D

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you make sure to adjust for tires and gears? I forgot about changing gears for a day and was like WTF... then realized what I did and speedo was dead on... but sounds like you are having as much time as me....:D:D

i had to change the speedo gear as i have the AOD transmission... but i love the power it has now feels better than it ever did stock ill be playin with it more in the next few days to get my 0-60 times and my 1/4 mile times to see how i add up to the everyone hahahah

catmaster25

Reaction score
im slow sorry fellas

So all I need is to order the spacers for the rear 2 or 3 inch, then crank up my torsion bars. And put the spacers in the springs? To raise my Expo N extra couple inches? Is it really as easy as it sounds?

catmaster25

Reaction score
sorry fellas im slow

So all I need is to order rear spacers 2 or 3 inch, crank up my torsion bars? Put in the spacers... Is it really as easy as it sounds? For a couple extra inch lift?

catmaster25

Reaction score
where from

Should I order from fatbobsgarage? Because on eBay the spacers come with keys I think they are. And I don't want them if I don't need them but please gimme answers thanks

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The spacers do NOT come with keys unless you buy that particular kit. The keys are for the front to turn the torsion bars and that is a complete waste of money[imo]
Get the spacers for the rear springs, depending on 1,2 or 3 inch. I have always gone with 2". Then use a air to turn the torsion bars and measure as you go

catmaster25

Reaction score
sweeet... thanks bro

Speaking of "POPO", I better leave My expy parked and just put money into it cause my license is suspended.lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire