Best website to buy kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
me too... ROFLMAO... I kinda wanna see if you enjoy it as much as I have been... almost filled up with 93 octane and tried "level 3" but I didn't... although its only a few more bucks I'm saving all my extra cash and hope to have a boat in the next week or so.... nothing fancy just a nice boat to use on lake ontario and st. lawarence river.... I'll post pics if I get it... so no new toys for expy for a while... gonna need boat toys...:p:p

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In your opinion, the CS over the SCT? I have only run the Superchips and it is no help for the 98 on adjustment for bigger tires. Im back and forth but you put up a strong side for the CS

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
97 and 98 expys and f150s have to have a new gear installed into the speedo... thats what I had to get done for my old 97 f150 on 38s... so for that no difference... but i did tons of research before i ordered and I went with the edge based on reviews I read on different ford forums

and boat season is far from over... hell still 2 months away from the Salmon running in the river... so that equals to cheaper boats since people don't wanna store them... and i am almost done with my expy and need a better family toy... so it was either a boat or camper and right now boat wins!!! and for hunting toys I've spent enough wife said i am done for this year... almost as much in hunting gear as in expy this year... so don't need much more gear just a range finder... but don't have a boat for my @$$ load of fishing gear and NNY has awesome fishing...

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How can I find out what tooth to put in? Also, will the gear help with the mileage reading? Example, I travel 240 miles however the odo/tripometer showed 218.

Last edited:

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got it!!!!!

my programmer came yesterday. havnt had much time to play with it but on the tow tune WOW it tows the boat so much easier i have power to spare on the hills... i will post my MPG and times in a few days... the immedate thing i noticed was the ease of pulling the boat out of the water.... already well worth the money

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
very true. forgot about salmon runs. we do most of our salmon fishing along the banks in michigan, unless we are hitting lake michigan. i definitely say go for the boat!

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
KWT, where did you get it from and did you get any custom tunes on it?

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
KWT, where did you get it from and did you get any custom tunes on it?

i got it from 5 mile auto there one of the local speed shops that knew what i was talking about when i asked for it... as for custom tunes no i just got the basic level 1 trans only level 2 towing and level 3 performance with 91 or 93 octane

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire