Consequence of the Action

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
this is what a ford raptor is for lol jk i do the same shit in mine you just went on the wrong dirt road lol get some better tires to :naughty:

OP
OP
Sierra Lima1470

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I got them at Sam's Club and the sales guy told me that Michelin are the best so I bought Mud and Snow Michelins and I paid a little more than $1300 for five of them so I thought they had to be good... Also I've been down that deep muddy road many times before in the 07 Suburban with stock all weather tires and never had a problem. So I guess thats why I thought it'd be okay in the Expedition.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
probably just caught a sharp rock or something. i've gone that fast on back roads before and i've gotten a flat front it. got a sharp rock in the side wall.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats why i have 24's...not even feasible to do such a thing...

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dont move to Ohio with those.
Jalopnik- "Cincinnati police say they're impounding cars with big rims because "somebody could end up dead" if a dub flew off. Of course, every vehicle seized gets throughly searched as well."

So retarded, someone could get killed if one of Solisimo's lights that don't work on top of his Expy fly off and hit a car too.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So retarded, someone could get killed if one of Solisimo's lights that don't work on top of his Expy fly off and hit a car too.

:jester: but not really retarted though. Remember rim companies are making rims cheaper and cheaper just to be affordable. The bigger you go the more money, but they are cheaping out on alot of them.