guess what I did!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I've neglected the site for a while so figured to post some new pics of my expy....
100_0327.jpg100_0330.jpg100_0325.jpg100_0328.jpg

ICrushedAPrius

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wish I could jack mine up like that..I have the whole 3" body lift kit sitting in my backseat...can't find anywhere to do it for a decent price.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
woo hoo its a show truck again. cant wait to get you down here this weekend for the other mods. and a good ole bbq. oh yeah this is where i play suprized. dam thats one hot expy. lol. and icp you need that installed i work cheap. a case of beer and you hand me the tools i need. just make your way over to upstate ny

Last edited:

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I like the fact that the stripe is more gold-ish, rather than matching it to the Arizona beige.

ICrushedAPrius

Full Access Members
Reaction score
woo hoo its a show truck again. cant wait to get you down here this weekend for the other mods. and a good ole bbq. oh yeah this is where i play suprized. dam thats one hot expy. lol. and icp you need that installed i work cheap. a case of beer and you hand me the tools i need. just make your way over to upstate ny

If you could help me out, I'd bring you a damn keg. and I've got hand tools, but nothing too crazy, just the regular stuff, torque wrench, jacks, etc...

sngltrck1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Damn that's lookin' sweet!!! :)

x2 on the gold edging ... turned out very nice!

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
jerseys not that far 4 hrs or so, bring it up, just be sure its worth lifting, your front mounts on your radiator support check them well, ill post pics to explain this in a bit, mine was a night mare, and now i have an entire new front end, ny winters killed my radiator support, but hey its all better now and happy, seeee doughter kept letting go of brake and expy was just pushing jeep across the driveway, lol. i even tried useing the wood and tire as a chuck to keep it from moveing, that didnt work
flexin.jpg

Last edited:

ICrushedAPrius

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That picture is hilarious! Mine doesn't have much rust, so I can't imagine theres that much trouble under there. If you want, send me a PM and we can set something up. never been to upstate...