Moderators please look :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am posting this for Wes. he got a hold of me through myspace. I will post his email to me

I have tried to create an account on the expedition forum, and never received any comfirmation email. I was wondering if you could email a mod or admin for me and have themn email me? scuba_wes@hotmail. com

I apreciate the help!
Have a nice day!

Wes Schmidt
(new expedition owner)

Thanks mods, hope you can get him set up with an account :) If i went about this the wrong way i appologize for my retardedness in advance:confused:

OP
OP

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lol it is just getting a little crazy when i have to spend almost 100 bucks to fill up my tank. Since when i DJ my gigs are all over the valley. so i might use half a tank driving to one gig and back.

Don't worry though i might regret gas prices but i never said i regret owning my sexpy

Tech

Reaction score
Don't worry though i might regret gas prices but i never said i regret owning my sexpy

Agreed. The stang doesn't get much better gas mileage, it actually only gets about 8 or 10 miles to a gallon. LOL

bloodzero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah. Gas is killing me right now. For those longer commutes, I wish I had a hybrid vehicle to get me from point A to B. But when I go out to party or whatever, definitely taking the Expo.