need new foam in driver seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hello, my driver seat bottom foam is getting worn out. the seat cover is fine for now but im looking to replace the foam before i tear the cover from it being loose. does anyone know where i can buy just the foam?

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FORD (Tasca)

Depending on your options (heated/cooled seats....) they vary slightly in price $100-$110.

7L1Z-78632A23-B with temp control

7L1Z-78632A23-A w/o temp control

Matt

911jason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How hard is the install on these foam pieces? My driver's seat foam is really worn down on the entry side too.

kevinw2345

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was wondering the same, my leather seat is all cracked and torn because of the foam being crap. Wanted to put some memory foam or something comfy in there. Also anyone know how to fix the driver lumbar support? i turn the knob and it dont do nothing. Passenger side works fine.

JPM2003EB

Reaction score
Go here, theseatshop.com. Great videos and they have all the parts. I did the foam about a month ago. Waiting for the leather to come in.

JPM2003EB

Reaction score
I just check for an 06 and they had it, wonder what the difference is? Might want to call them, they were very helpful when I talked to them.

911jason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That was when the model changed, so maybe they just never updated their patterns for the "new" model? I may call them eventually, when my budget allows... thanks for the info.

eastmonsoon

Reaction score
Is there anything better or cheaper out there. I just picked up an '01 Expy XLT and the driver and passenger seats need recovering.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65