No heat, I've done everything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Could be, these vehicles are famous for trapped air. Try the usual by either jacking the front while running it, and trying to purge it. Even with the air bubble, you should be getting some heat, but who knows. Try patting it on the door hatch, till you hear that brup!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

josephbourd

Reaction score
It is very frustrating because if there is any air at all in the cooling system it is going to end up in the heater core . Short of using a vacuum system costing $200.00 you can park on a steep hill or put the front end up on ramps and with the engine warmed up run the engine at about 3500 RPM for one minute then let it idle for 30 seconds then shut off for one minute , Repeat these steps two or three times . Here's a link to a Youtube video . Worked for me .

Last edited:

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It is very frustrating because if there is any air at all in the cooling system it is going to end up in the heater core . Short of using a vacuum system costing $200.00 you can park on a steep hill or put the front end up on ramps and with the engine warmed up run the engine at about 3500 RPM for one minute then let it idle for 30 seconds then shut off for one minute , Repeat these steps two or three times . Here's a link to a Youtube video . Worked for me .
He does mention the wheels elevated - is this required?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire