Please tell me I am not screwed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickapebble

Reaction score
While being the DD, I drove my father in law home from the bar, and he somehow managed to lay down a bottle of tequilla with the top loose. A whole bottle has saturated the carpet under my 2nd row. I can't stand the smell, it makes me wanna puke because everytime I smell it I am brought back to the "old days" when I prayed to the porcillen god. I don't get paid for another 5 days and at that time I hope to have the carpet professionally cleaned. Until then, I have done what I can to soak up the mess. Does anyone have any similar experiances? I'm not going to have to deal with this the rest of the trucks life am I?
P.S. cheap tequilla smell, not jose.

hardlife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Suggest dry carpet cleaning powder first then fabreez. Isn't helping family sooo rewarding?!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
after it dries look for a spray designed for skunk smell... some were I have a can that can be used as a spray bomb or direct spray... it neutralizes all smells and then u can spray with fabrez.... i'll have to look up the name of the stuff I used my dad got it when a skunk sprayed inside his shop and I have used it inside my expy all the time to make it smell good

OP
OP
K

kickapebble

Reaction score
Thought I would follow up with this potential disaster...
Bissell Little Green, $70.00, worth every penny. I was pulling out stains left behind by the dealerships detailing. Smells great, works great, definatly just as important as a shop vac if you DIY.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1