Projector headlight question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crector080862

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your link does not work and if I cut and pasted it just takes me to the front page of eBay

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They look pretty good in the dark picture 9 but sure look hideous in picture 8 way too much clear and chrome.
Needs black housings.

Eric Mowrer

Reaction score
D

doodlebugs-93

have you checked out my headlights? my headlights came from eBay that are the projector style with the built in Led running lights I didn't have to do any type of
modification at all they were a direct plug and play the only thing that I had to wire up was the led running lights I have them so when the truck is running they come
on my 2002 eddie bauer expedition with my led running lights.jpg my 2002 eddie bauer expedition with my new headlights and my led corner bulbs turned on.jpg

ricco4592

Reaction score
I bought the black housing ones like these. the projector output is honestly trash and one of the headlight housings already began yellowing. Not worth the money I paid for them in my opinion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65