side vents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so should i PTM or what? i think so and paint the fins the pueto gold...

Last edited:

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If I were you I'd paint the Arizone Beige green.. I've been wanting to paint mine but haven't done it

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i might take you up on that Expedition...still waiting on the paint samples from patriotdecals.com to see how i want to put together my emblem overlay to cover up FORD.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
DIZAMN THATS A NICE ASS EXPY I SEEN HIS CARDOMAIN PAGE 5 STARS LOL! I DO LOVE THE LARGER FENDER FLARES AND THE EXAUST FROM THE TOW HITCH LOCATION... BUT I WAS ALSO LOOKING AT THE CERVINI FENDER VENTS FOR THE F150'S, THERES A BODY SHOP THAT WILL PAINT, CUT, AND INSTALL FOR $50. JUST STILL WAITING TO PULL THE TRIGGER ON THE PURCHASE THE VENTS ARE $159

HA FOUND THE LINK:

https://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1159#8023

402 Motoring

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think I'm going to give the Cervini's vents a shot. I'm not a fan of stick on parts but I like the way they follow the lines better then the other ones. Maybe I'll mount them from behind the fender and bond and smooth them in for a more custom appearance. I should have them by Monday since I'm only an half hour from their shop.

Photos when I get them.

402 Motoring

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so here are my Cervini side vents. These are made of a urethane plastic and are pretty well made. The are designed to attach with double sided tape. I don't plan to use tape however. They also come with a nice round hole mesh that attaches from behind using screws that are provided in the kit. I was on the fence regarding these but looking at the side of the truck its just too plain. Considering I made a custom hood for the truck I thought adding these to the side would just complete the muscular image that I am going for. My plan though is to epoxy these behind the hole I cut and then blend them into the fender so they look smooth. I'll post more photos after I finish the install.

402Expedition043.jpg
402Expedition042.jpg
402Expedition040.jpg
402Expedition044.jpg

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
damn i thought they were cut out vents!!! but those look damn good i think im still going to cut behind them so there somewhat functional.

402 Motoring

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately your not cutting into the engine compartment. if you cut directly behind the vent you'll be cutting into the cowl panel compartment under the wipers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65