side vents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they are cut out...he has a hole in his fender...he's just going inside instead of outside...unless i'm wrong...

am i wrong?

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ya thats cool more air for the stock intake, dosnt look so easy so that means its gonna be more pricey than expected

402 Motoring

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they are cut out...he has a hole in his fender...he's just going inside instead of outside...unless i'm wrong...

am i wrong?

Yes I mounted them from behind and I'm blending them into the fender. FYI these are really menat for the F150 so the back edge (closest to the fender) has to be reshaped if you intend to stick it on the outside of the fender. The F150 fender edge is straighter then the Expo so the line would be slightly different. Its not a big deal though.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
damn thats clean. you do good work man. if you ever wanna do some charity work for a sailor, you let me know! hahah

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn thats clean. you do good work man. if you ever wanna do some charity work for a sailor, you let me know! hahah

or an Airman (USAF)!!! i dont even want to know how much they'll charge me to do that...i'd want the screen painted though

402 Motoring

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah the screen is just in there for effect. Since the truck will be Pearl white and Black the screen will be black also.