SOMEBODY PLZ HELP!!! NOT SHIFTING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yunghouse

Reaction score
I have a 1998 ford expedition 4x4 4r70w 4.6 and i recently had shifting problems. I bought a new shift shift solenoid because i scan the computer and it says
- p0755
I CHANGED THIS SOLENOID TWICE AND CLEARED THE CODES EACH TIME. i can shift to gear 1 to make it go at stops but if its still in D it will draggggggggggg til it shift to second gear in D buh if i shift it manually to 1 then it will go! AND I KEEP HEAR A WHINING NOISE OR WHISTLE MAYB EACH TIME I PUT IT IN "D" i thnk the noise is coming from the tranny but im not sure.

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sure there have been many people that have this problem. We usually tell them to check the fluid level beyond that if they haven't overhauled a transmission before they are better off taking it to a professional.
The whirring noise is not good. When you changed the solenoids did you have any metal shavings in the pan?

OP
OP
Y

Yunghouse

Reaction score
I seen like some black dust. ITHINK I SOLVEDVMY PROBLEM. I disconnected my tps and da whinning never came i tryed this 4 times now im goin to change this 2mara. The whinning only came when i plugged it bak up.

uscgmac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is he intentionally trying to type and spell like that. Is that some kind of millennial code talk or something. I'm going to go bang my head on a wall for a while.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk