Taillights, sub enclosures 2003

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PEGASUS

Reaction score
2003 EXPEDITION :I have been looking for EURO taillights but have only found the ones with flames ,Alteeza-Pro car, etc.(which I do not want).
Any leads for aftermarket Taillights WITHOUT FLAMES would be helpful
ALSO seeking CUSTOM SUB ENCLOSURES that hide into the interior..

Lowandslow

Reaction score
well i dont know if it is possible, but i would like to get 2 sub enclosures to put in when i have the third row down, but that i can pull out when i need to haul more. So to be specific, i would like two after market boxes to fit behind the secound row captains, but i will leave the stock woofers in, so if anyone understands this, could i have some feedback

OP
OP
P

PEGASUS

Reaction score
SUB ENCLOSURES

BAZOOKA makes excellent subs for what you are looking for.
They are removable tubes with a clip that just pulls out the back.The Bazookas are held down with tie straps mostly.
However Iam looking for hidden sub enclosures and Bazookas will not work...If you have a 2002 Expo or lower, JBL and Q-Logic make excellent hidden subs enclosures.

G

Hey guys...

I work in the industry! Instead of 2 separate boxes, get a box made to fit in the dimensions of the expy backseats, and throw in 2 -10", or 2-12"'s....

Bazooka tubes are ok, but it all depends on the sound you are looking for. If you need help or advice, lemmie know. We got everything from Alpine, Phoenix Gold, Clarion, Panasonic, Rockford, Sony...and more!

G

Alteeza makes the same taillights you like with out flames.
Just tell them when u order.

OP
OP
P

PEGASUS

Reaction score
ALTEEZA Tails are WITH FLAMES ONLY for 2003!

NO!!!!ALTEEZA does NOT make Taillights WITHOUT Flames....
They ONLY MAKE THEM WITH FLAMES for a 2003 EXPEDITION..
If you find them WITHOUT for a 2003...POST THE LINK PLEASE!!!!:( :nopity:

OP
OP
P

PEGASUS

Reaction score
STYLIN CONCEPTS does NOT have any Euro Market Taillights WITHOUT FLAMES !! No one does! They all have FLAMES FOR A 2003 EXPEDITION! I called, they ALL HAVE FLAMES!
Some sites list 4 D retro WITHOUT and will accept your order.But you will ALWAYS get an E mail stating they dont have them after your order is accepted !!!
ALL everyone can do is wait!!!!!
:shootout: