was thinking of a 3" body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kylesford

Reaction score
I was thinking of installing 3" body lift mainly for making it easier to work under hood but also for looks. Was wondering if anyone can tell me how they look with body lift and stock size tires. I have seen other trucks lifted with stock tires and they just look stupid but I think the expo may be able to pull it off. Dont really want to buy tires I just bought 2 sets one for summer and one for winter. Any insight would be a great help thanks

huklebuk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMHO it looks ridiculous. I did the 3 inch body lift and had the stock tires on after. The body lift on really stood out, and it looked disproportionate. I had already bought 35's and I put them on asap. It looked much better.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I say do it, then get bigger tires once your current ones run out. It's usually not much more expensive or even the same price to step up a few sizes in profile. I have a 3 inch body lift and nobody can even tell my expedition is lifted. I have stock tires too but they are stock 18". I love my body lift and was very mad that I didn't do it sooner.