What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northernexp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought some his and hers key fob shells from eBay and they arrived today, small thing but I really like them:)
ed27f18bc630f32a8155dcf73c3ae781.jpg

Last edited:

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was left unsupervised with 6 cans of white plastidip and 3 cans of gloss and did this...

56e54144e40b661866f97ef5b0e5c0ef.jpg

[Note: this is perfectly legal in my area (province of Quebec, Canada), as cop cars don't use this color scheme]

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was left unsupervised with 6 cans of white plastidip and 3 cans of gloss and did this...

56e54144e40b661866f97ef5b0e5c0ef.jpg

[Note: this is perfectly legal in my area (province of Quebec, Canada), as cop cars don't use this color scheme]

Are you planning on doing the whole truck eventually? Looks like it came off of a government auction now... But if you like it that's all that counts.

Sent from the Pocket Computer

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Used my winch to remove from my garage a fridge that had stopped working a week or so prior. Stopped working without me knowing until the...smell. By the time I found organic vapor filters for my respirator things had gone very bad.

used the winch to lift the bottom of the fridge - so I could drag it to the back-back yard (about 1300 feet from the house) to let the bugs/animals eat the rot - until I can get it cleaned out and sent to the dump. :)

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you planning on doing the whole truck eventually? Looks like it came off of a government auction now... But if you like it that's all that counts.

Sent from the Pocket Computer
This is the look i was going for. I don't plan to make it all white. Might add a push bumper. The white is PlastiDip, so I can easily peel it off when I decide to go back to all black.

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Used the winch bumper to remove a guy stuck in a ditch - which removed MY FRONT BUMPER. I am beyond frustrated. I'll show you guys a pic of teh ****** welds that simply sheared.

Last edited:

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is the look i was going for. I don't plan to make it all white. Might add a push bumper. The white is PlastiDip, so I can easily peel it off when I decide to go back to all black.

You'll probably see a lot of brake lights in the rear view as people drive by haha. I like plastidip, very versatile.