What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cleaned my wheels, grabbed a six pack of buds, headed to Lake Merced in San Francisco. Sorry east coast were getting 80 degree days right now, Indian summer for us. Met up with two other mechanic friends and talked cars, women, and what we did to both when we were younger. Ah good times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cleaned my wheels, grabbed a six pack of buds, headed to Lake Merced in San Francisco. Sorry east coast were getting 80 degree days right now, Indian summer for us. Met up with two other mechanic friends and talked cars, women, and what we did to both when we were younger. Ah good times!

It's been 60-70 and ultra low humidity here every day. Perfect. You can keep 80F. ;)

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We only get warm weather in San Francisco every once and a while. We don't get the 90 degree plus summers you guys get. If you ever come here May through late august it's foggy and nasty. Funny thing is tourists never complain about the cool windy weather. I guess if I had to go back to 90-115 degrees, I wouldn't ***** either. We've got blue angel show tommorow I believe, hope the clear weather holds!

Hamburgertime

Reaction score
Swapped the plugs out today. Thanks manup you were right brown boots made it for a nice easy day.

Much more responsive. No idea if they were ever done before today at 184000km. I've owned it for around spine 20 of those.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Swapped the plugs out today. Thanks manup you were right brown boots made it for a nice easy day.

Much more responsive. No idea if they were ever done before today at 184000km. I've owned it for around spine 20 of those.

Glad you got them swapped without issue.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Amen to no issues!

08T1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Stared at it for 30 min. Then replaced the upper controls arm, hub, outer tie rod, CV shaft and 4x4 hub actuator.

Should have just replaced lower arm too.........grrr

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Next week you can stare for an hour, then do the lowers.

bearss07

Reaction score
Not what I did, but what my wife did. She lost her set of keys at my mom's and had to be driven home since I was at work.[emoji43] Hope to find them, don't want to have to buy a new set.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's why I hide a chip key in mine, just in case.