What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Good thing you are ok and didn't swerve off the road or anything. Any front end damage? Or did they just bounce off the bumper?

I have the habit of not swerving in trucks. But I think one bounced off the bumper and two ended up under, I know that cause I felt them in my floor board as I rolled over their gathering spot.

bearss07

Reaction score
Changed the oil yesterday and noticed a small transmission leak.[emoji20]
Got these put on Tuesday though. [emoji41]
fd3f1e0b97acaf25ea7d7e10a509fef7.jpg

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear anything back from the body shop. I dropped off the expy there July 17, so it's been well over a month. If only my working hours did not perfectly match theirs I would gone over a long time ago. It hate to be that customer, but maybe it's time I call them

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear anything back from the body shop. I dropped off the expy there July 17, so it's been well over a month. If only my working hours did not perfectly match theirs I would gone over a long time ago. It hate to be that customer, but maybe it's time I call them

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

LoL, I am that customer... last time I had a car in the body shop I called them every single day for an update. In the end they wanted to shoot me in the head

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Well I'm off today, yesterday was my last day at my previous job, Monday I'm starting with the new company. I drove my expy to get the company truck I was offered the choice of 3 trucks, a 2017 f150 3.2L standard cab long bed, a 2017 Silverado 4.3L standard cab short bed, and a 2014 F150 5.0 extended cab short bed.... I've chosen the 5.0 lol, gas is free so might as well have fun driving. I'll go back tonight with my wife to pick it up I couldn't leave the expy there I still need to use it this weekend.