What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nope haha! I parked on one at Walmart one day and you could see way more travel. That was at my friends apartment. Never used 4x4 on this truck. I need a reason....

Plenty of sand in that region from what I understand...

I took my truck in to have one of my tires balanced yesterday. It has been vibrating pretty bad at highway speeds. It is cupped on the inner tire wall from an unfortunate front wheel hub incident. Balancing does not seem to have helped, and buying another $250 tire is not an option. Guess I will be driving a massage chair for the next year or two haha.

LVExpedition

Reaction score
Plenty of sand in that region from what I understand...

I took my truck in to have one of my tires balanced yesterday. It has been vibrating pretty bad at highway speeds. It is cupped on the inner tire wall from an unfortunate front wheel hub incident. Balancing does not seem to have helped, and buying another $250 tire is not an option. Guess I will be driving a massage chair for the next year or two haha.

We do have a lot of sand and dirt but since mom gave me the truck and class is still in I haven't been able to. Definitely need to go soon tho.

gator

Reaction score
Tune up fun

Changed out the old COPs and plugs>>>Bosch Platinums and ACCEL COPs = HUGE difference
but #4 and 8 were a beyotch:chewie:

xtinc7ion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
:Jedi:
Installed my new billet grille, while at work. Slow days afford me the time to do stuff lol. Was pretty straight forward, had to break out the dremel to clean off the stock grille pegs.

Before
IMG_2292.jpg

After
IMG_2293.jpg

....and yes, I realize I haven't cleaned her yet since the last time I showed a dirty pic lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt