What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Been driving her alot.... already put 900 miles in 6 months since i bought my truck... yea i drive alot.... need to paint her now

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finished installing the air horns and reinstalled the plug-in battery charger to keep her topped up overnight.
Hope i'll have time to take a drive tomorrow and test the horns.

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Admitted defeat.

I got the bumper and grill back on, and the top plastic thingamabobber with a sticker on it. The replacement bumper clip push pins I found at the local Fred Myers cheaper than anywhere online.

However the Westin Brush Guard is a no go and never meant to be. After knuckle busting on it all afternoon with a neighbor I pulled everything back off, packaged it back up and gonna sell it. If anyone wants a Westin 35-1180 for a Ford f150 or Expedition, make me a decent offer and pay some shipping.

The Curt receiver is in place and puts my winch cradle in a great spot. I mounted my license plate to a Curt holder that sits in the receiver.

2000 Ebony XLT

Reaction score
Good lord what a day! I embarked on installing a 3/2 lift on my 2000 Expy. Have been PB Blasting it all week. Rear jacked, tires off lower drivers side off no problem. Remove the spring and go to work on the upper shock mount. Well DAMN! It backs 1/8 of the way off then freezes up and wouldnt you know the nut is so corroded its totally round!

Needles to say, 12 hours, 7 different tools, two packs of heavy duty Dremel cut off wheels later and I cut it off. Replacement bolt to be gotten in the morning and finish up the other three corners which, needless to say don't look to be as corroded as the one I worked on today.

Finished up the rear Rancho 5000 shock and Daystar coils spacer install. Passenger side was cake compared to the drivers side!

Next up ... front shock replacement w/ Rancho 5000's and then onto torsion bar and keys replacement followed by rear upper trailing arm and track bar replacement

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
about to put 26's or 28's on it!!! new components to be finberglassed in doors and amp!!! wheel lights be in this week!!! get it tinted up!!!

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turned 140k miles today.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2