What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Warmed up decently today, so did more painting of the replacement fender.

No drips, sags, or runs yet, but there is going to be quite a bit of colour sanding to get it looking good...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it cleaned…cleaned the rims…still needs work from sitting all last month in the elements

Holy Roller Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member...

LVExpedition

Reaction score
My Work

Well I got everything washed on the expy today and I dont even know why it took me so long to realize this but it needs a clear coat and touch up SUPER bad. Ill get some pics soon. She looks so pretty all cleaned up. :hands:

wheeler

Reaction score
I did the Gotts mod. And pushed out a big dent in the front bumper. peeled off some old stickers from the previous owner.

wheeler

Reaction score
Took my recently 03 EB.with 279,000 kms in for a full mechanical inspection. I knew it needed new Front brakes so there was surprise there.
Found out it needs a serpentine belt, pinion seal, E-brake doesnt work. and the big dissapointment ... the air conditioning doesnt work. The mechanic said the compressor is also showing a leak.
Now my question is , what is a pinion seal? They want 163$ to fix it.
Also my wife says fixing the AC is a must. anyone have experience with that? HOw much dough am I looking at here?

mc0311grunt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Took my recently 03 EB.with 279,000 kms in for a full mechanical inspection. I knew it needed new Front brakes so there was surprise there.
Found out it needs a serpentine belt, pinion seal, E-brake doesnt work. and the big dissapointment ... the air conditioning doesnt work. The mechanic said the compressor is also showing a leak.
Now my question is , what is a pinion seal? They want 163$ to fix it.
Also my wife says fixing the AC is a must. anyone have experience with that? HOw much dough am I looking at here?

Pinion seal is on the rear end. It is what seals the yoke to the rear end so none of the gear oil leaks out. Easy to change with the right tools. $163 sounds about right if it includes the seal

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
pulled mine in the garage to thaw out since i'm driving it tomorrow. rolled 88k the other day too not sure if i mentioned that.

jglopic

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Filled the gas tank for my wife (actually a couple days ago, but this is the first time since that I have logged on). Almost $80. I love big gas tanks!