What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ran errands. Dreamed about all the stuff I would do to my Expedition if I weren't poor. Still got a baby on the way. Still Mighty poor.

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
congratulations:happy107:

Thanks Buddy. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting an SCT Economizer and a K&N FIPK CAI when my disability comes through on the first. Hoping for 16 and 22mpg. Fingers crossed.

Oh, and all I did to my Expy today was drive it to work. I did find out that the previous owner did the modification that allows the foglamps to be on with the Auto lights though. I'm pretty excited.

In other news: Today I rewired the nursey and installed a ceiling fan / light fixture. Now I'm sitting in class (Ethics in Criminal Justice) and will be going to work shortly.

NOW... Back to your regularly scheduled programming.:party36:

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
went and picked up 2 alpacas and 1 llama ... pulled the trailer for the 2nd time... truck handles like a dream pulling the trailer... even with the air ride being a pain sometimes lol

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ABS Light Off :)

Fixed... :banana-mario:
Replaced the Rear Speed Sensor ($15.00 at O'Reillys)... 3/8" socket... 4 (maybe 5) minutes...
Took me longer to find my darn 3/8 socket... :)

Why it would take the dealer 1.5 hours and why their part is $40... :shrug:

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fixed... :banana-mario:
Replaced the Rear Speed Sensor ($15.00 at O'Reillys)... 3/8" socket... 4 (maybe 5) minutes...
Took me longer to find my darn 3/8 socket... :)

Why it would take the dealer 1.5 hours and why their part is $40... :shrug:

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Glad to hear you fixed it!

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alternator crapped out on me when we had our first 90° day a couple days ago so I got me a new one and I'm back beatin up the streets lol.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69