What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LVExpedition

Reaction score
Dude that is one gnarly air filter lol.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think it was about time that was done. Should have looked at that a long time ago. Ended up being like $10 from the auto parts store cause a friend and I have a corporate account.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I think it was about time that was done. Should have looked at that a long time ago. Ended up being like $10 from the auto parts store cause a friend and I have a corporate account.

Next time you change the filter, you should do a Spectre or K&N filter. Drop-in filter and the Gott's mod gives you essentially a poor man's CAI. Adds a little in the power department. Plus no more putting in paper filters for the life of the truck.

Irwin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Washed, polished and waxed.......

Then Listed it on FleaBay!

Attachments

• IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 93

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I tried to repair a part of my seat with Gorilla Glue. The outside, plastic shroud that houses the seat controls broke away from a mounting clip. So, I tried to glue it back together. Can't give you any progress yet since I am at school and took the Sorento so the Expy would have time to dry.

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went blasting through a few deep pools of water on the various roads around town (heavy rains and flooding the last few days) at speeds greater than I should have.

Had a great deal of fun, but likely upset a few people with the great plumes of water I threw off as I went through puddles they were afraid to try...

:party36::party36::party36:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried to figure out which wire is the ground wire in the headlight socket...no multimeter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2