What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I tried to repair a part of my seat with Gorilla Glue. The outside, plastic shroud that houses the seat controls broke away from a mounting clip. So, I tried to glue it back together. Can't give you any progress yet since I am at school and took the Sorento so the Expy would have time to dry.

EPIC FAIL! :mad: Time to replace that piece

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey cleaningman, haven't heard from ya for a while, glad to hear the expy's coming along. You ever sell the Raptor or you still hanging on to that beast?

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk

Yeah I am too. I miss driving it. But yes I sold the beast she was to thirsty and my insurance for no reason went from 2100 a year to 5500 :0

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Took my Expy to the dealer today.. :eek:

Was looking at trading it on a fiesta..

Not!!!!

But the Shelby GT500 looked mighty nice! Then I looked at the sticker.. :(

Took it in to have the pcm reflashed to stock because if you go way back in my post I had my sct lock up while flashing once. In the process I lost my stock program and pats code so I have been running with pats turned off in the tune for the past 18 or so months. Emissions are coming up so I wanted no dtc's or "not ready" issues. It would also be nice to get rid of the flashing theft light as well.

They were actually quite accomodating. They let me come in to the shop and flash my pcm to stock (generic) with my sct device. They then reflashed the original program and reprogrammed my pats keys. I then had to upload the stock program to my sct and then download custom tune so it would run. This time I saved my stock program to my laptop!!

They were very cool about it and asked questions and checked out the engine. No longer under warranty so im sure they don't care whats done to it.

Last edited:

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Drove it a bit. Love it more and more everyday. Still needs a name though..... hint hint

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I finally got around to getting the front windows tinted. I got 35% I had darker on my last one and didn't like it in campgrounds.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I am trying to swap out the remaining 5 spark plugs that are still original from the factory. So far though its just been one thing after the next... I need someone with super small hands that owns a shop vac too haha.

LVExpedition

Reaction score
Huge amount of work done. I have all but 2 spark plugs done. (4&8) the jack wagon before me glued 6 & 7 plug wires on so those broke when I pulled them. Had to order new plug wires for those. In the meantime we went off-Roading. That was exciting. Pulled two speakers my friend blew and got two new ones from a friend who owns an 03 mustang. He's all aftermarket so that works. Threw about 8 inches of tred about an inch wide from the right rear tire. Now for 2 spark plugs HVAC control unit and new tires. Then we will be good. Also looking into getting a sub.

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cursed like a sailor at the screw I just founf in the front DS tire.

At least it's right in the middle of a tread block so I should be able be able to plug it just fine though. I'll know for sure this weekend...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69