What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx...going to take another with doors sills

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

00EddieExpy

Reaction score
Replaced my worn idler arm with the Moog part, big difference going down the highway, it always seemed to have a 'drift' in the wheel - and painted my front skid plate a pewter metallic while I had it off to get to the idler arm. (crud on parking lot not from my truck)
picture.jpg

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Replaced my worn idler arm with the Moog part, big difference going down the highway, it always seemed to have a 'drift' in the wheel - and painted my front skid plate a pewter metallic while I had it off to get to the idler arm. (crud on parking lot not from my truck)
picture.jpg

Looks good. I think I have the same issue as you. Its like driving a yacht down the highway. No dead center.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Window sills

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384810211139.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384810211139.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 71

Yudaman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went through the carwash on my lunch hour.
Had to scrub the road grime (and de-ice chemical) off of it from a family lunch trip yesterday.
Wish there was more snow on the road to actually try out the 4 wheel drive, but the GF gets all paranoid when she sees snow...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure its me...I'm the only one in the hampton roads with color...on 26s...with vertical grill...blacked out...riding with halos on...lol