What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

High Desert

Reaction score
Rotated the tires, adjusted the parking brakes so they actually work and inspected the front end in prep for taking it in for a full alignment.

Irwin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally- after two years of searching and waiting I found and installed my f150 lightning grille

Tomorrow is oil change/check up day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 66

daoud elmassri

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine in transmission shop for upgrade diesel internals should have it back on Monday 3/3/14 boy do I mis it . It has 5.4 60lb ****** fuel injectors 90lb air meter supercharger eaton 112 11lb of boost 440 rwh 390lb rwtq . To mutch for rhe stock transmission 4 wr100 .Thanks to all that helped with build .

SFTX

Reaction score
Performed some 100k maintenance.

• Replaced CoP
  • Replaced Spark Plugs
  • Cleaned Engine Bay

Not very exciting, but it's nice to have a reliable vehicle.

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Started it up and went for a short drive to warm it up some.

Been sitting outside in the sub arctic temps of this latest cold snap without the ability to plug it in, so was worried about it starting tomorrow morning.

It was -34c yesterday morning when I got up (~ -30f), plus wind chill which I am told put it down to -45c. Weather warmed up considerably today though, was only -27c this morning...

F'ing BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Started it up and went for a short drive to warm it up some.

Been sitting outside in the sub arctic temps of this latest cold snap without the ability to plug it in, so was worried about it starting tomorrow morning.

It was -34c yesterday morning when I got up (~ -30f), plus wind chill which I am told put it down to -45c. Weather warmed up considerably today though, was only -27c this morning...

F'ing BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Can you convert that for those of us in the states?!

-30 degrees Fahrenheit I understand.

LOL

Damn!! I would not step outside.

Last edited:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Drove it to the gym and back. It almost got up to temp.

northernexp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can you convert that for those of us in the states?!

-30 degrees Fahrenheit I understand.

LOL

Damn!! I would not step outside.

It's been-45c here where I live since November! I'm not kidding!

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I pulled her in the garage and let her idle for a bit to test my carbon monoxide resistance and then rubbed all the water off her so she doesn't have any water spots. She is so happy now and tomorrow I will give her a waxing she will never forget....

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I pulled her in the garage and let her idle for a bit to test my carbon monoxide resistance and then rubbed all the water off her so she doesn't have any water spots. She is so happy now and tomorrow I will give her a waxing she will never forget....

That's like saying you shot your leg to test how much pain you can take haha.

I put new brake pads on the passenger rear. They were dragging pretty bad. The temperature got up to 0F today so I figured this may as well be the day to get it done...

Hopefully the other side lasts till it warms up. If it warms up.

EDIT: Oh and I plugged in my antenna finally! I installed a new HU a couple of weeks ago only to find that my radio wouldn't actually radio... Minor oversight during installation and didn't have time to fix it until now.

Last edited: