What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlo82585

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I repaired my sisters 97' expie's window regulator and fixed my 2002 expie's inner door handle ( not the handle to open but the one used to pull the door closed from the inside ) as it was loose and annoying..

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fixed the aux inputs on the dvd player since my son broke off one of the rca's off inside it.

Put some avs in-channel vent visors on, looks good but I forgot put the tab on the drivers side under the mirror instead of in the window channel and cracked it the first time I rolled it up, I guess that's what I get for rushing. Looks like I'll be ordering a replacement Monday.

Threw some vinyls on the back window that I bought a couple months ago but was way too cold to put on then.uploadfromtaptalk1430620795069.jpg

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally got around to breaking out the Expy again a few days ago after a month of sitting in the garage. Installed the new and updated FPDM so I won't have to worry about that issue down the road. My old one was in surprisingly good shape so I have it in a spare parts box just in case.

Lostneye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well Andrew I hate to be the bearer of bad news but those Pilot 194 bulbs are junk. I,like you changed out all my interior,marker,license and high mount stop(5 bulbs by the way) with these only to have about half of them start to fail and flicker after a few weeks time. One element always starts to flicker on and off. Must build up too much heat in too small an area. I definitely wouldn't put them outside where you can't keep an eye on them and draw attention from the locals. I've changed out most to the Sylvania 194 single element bulbs but they are way pricier but I guess you get what you pay for.

I've had good luck with superbrightleds.com

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did this a few days ago. All in all more then worth it. The airaid kit gave very nice throttle response and the butt dyno approves! Cant wait for the rest of the go fast parts to come in.

uploadfromtaptalk1430975510149.jpg

Also got all 4 of these:

062d4473fca8f47cbc423cf82d10a716.jpg

Last edited:

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah that's the way I'm getting, I think it's time for the k&n to go.

I understand, but dont get me wrong I still love K and N but having to oil the filter and do it just right got to be a pain in the butt. Honestly if you have a FIPK setup Id just grab a good dryflow filter and put it on since the K and N kits is still solid. But yeah once you go dry youll be much happier when maintenance time comes. :Rock on:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker