What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ezeq

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Washed the the expy today while waiting for my outer passenger tie rod end I ordered, hoping I'll get it done after I clean my garage. (still full of household items)

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OK installed the Gibson cat back and it was a bear to get out easy to install. Sound with the headers is a low rumble and the performance is great! Wife couldn't even tell I had an exhaust on the truck which is a huge plus for me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I found a piece of weather stripping hanging down from underneath my truck today. It was back a ways- like behind the front row seats and hanging down between the driveshaft and gas tank.

I think it's the weather strip for the back of the engine bay. Seems to fit there at least. Doesn't go all the way across but sits on the piece of metal like it's meant to be there.

Declansdaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Brown wire mod in my 99. Drives a lot better now that my A4WD isn't engaging sporatically.

bcmaxx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
20150516_125932_zpswpyltpci.jpg
Washed the beast. Installed some new grabbers. Time for a cut polish . 2yrs of kids and dogs are hard on things

Declansdaddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got some 285/70 Hankook DynaPro MTs put on today. Amazing what a new set of shoes can do for a truck. Got an amazing deal on the wheels and tires. $500 and they have less than 1000 miles on them. Guy had receipts for both the rims and tires from February totaling $1800. Tires still had nubs on the treads.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik