What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was at Costco today and they had a good price on tire shine spray so I picked up a 4-pack and did the tires. Then a ******** bird decided to crap on one of them.
1efb106ad6050ed5c28d6b809267fae2.jpg

black 4x4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pulled out the fuse #104. Truck was running bit rough (the usual symptoms of stuck actuator) even tho it has a brown wire mod (done by previous owner) and boy what a difference. It feels like truck is running on top of layer of oil. Lol.

It is so smooth, that it actually feels pretty weird. Also the gas mileage went up a bunch. :smile:

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oil and filter change. Mobil1 and K&N filter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Decided to have a little fun with the truck yesterday. My boss and a coworker were itching to challenge it to a friendly race so after two weeks I finally obliged. I thought I would get wrecked by my bosses '11 F150 SCrew with the 5.0 or my buddies 97 F250 7.3 with a 140hp high performance tune on it.

We only did block to block but the expy pulled ahead of them every time. A full 1/4 mile might be different but I ain't complaining. The expy is a girl to be reckoned with. [emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ouch. How bad? Hail sucks [emoji52]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A dozen or so on the hood- couple pretty deep. Also broke the plastic trim on the rear corner of the passenger rear door.

The hail also took out our tent that the family was sleeping in at the time and bruised the hell out of my wife as she shielded the kids as I was holding the tents wall from completely collapsing on us.