What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where's the 35's at?

Got those beasts off of it while I'm fixing the tranny issues/computer issues/ whatever the hell is wrong with it lol
80e45d6d96ef0b65e4d6af5f2df1de84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Blew AC fuse again... This fuse blows once a month it's getting annoying now.

Last year summer everyday was 75 degree or less rarely we get over 80. This year you'd be lucky to get a day below 90 for god sake!

wermad

Reaction score
Got my 1.5" spacers (hub centric) in the rear and they're a tad bit aggressive imho. Well, it was the quickest option as anything under 1.5 required shorter studs and I really didn't want to blow too much mullah. Maybe it will grow on me but it definitely sticks out quite a bit more (but I kind'of knew what I was getting into). I don't know, maybe you guys convince me to keep em or loose em?

LL

LL

LL

LL

edit: Damn birds got me again....:Frustrated:

jcmeyer5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, it's too much for me too. Rule of thumb, you shouldn't be able to see tread from the front of the car. Exceptions exist though

wermad

Reaction score
The front is already pretty wide and with either the 24's with their 35mm offset or the new 26s and their 25mm offset they will protrude a bit. Hence why i stuck the spacer in the rear (only!) as their typically tucked in. The factory 44mm offset 20s were flushed up front and tucked pretty good in the rears. Though the new 26s give the rear a bit more track-width, i still wanted to even it out with the front. Since I don't want to cut my studs and I can't find anything shorter then stock (to use 1" spacers) i may get some 1/2" spacers or just leave it stock.

Strangely, I found the car a bit more responsive, especially the throttle (I have the occasional, dreaded, shutter mis-fires from the crappy 3-piece sparky's). And the ride is a bit more smoother seeing how I initially lost a bit of quality due to the new wheel/tire setup. I'm taking a couple-hundred mile trip this weekend and I'll see if these improvements are legit over a few days.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The front is already pretty wide and with either the 24's with their 35mm offset or the new 26s and their 25mm offset they will protrude a bit. Hence why i stuck the spacer in the rear (only!) as their typically tucked in. The factory 44mm offset 20s were flushed up front and tucked pretty good in the rears. Though the new 26s give the rear a bit more track-width, i still wanted to even it out with the front. Since I don't want to cut my studs and I can't find anything shorter then stock (to use 1" spacers) i may get some 1/2" spacers or just leave it stock.

Strangely, I found the car a bit more responsive, especially the throttle (I have the occasional, dreaded, shutter mis-fires from the crappy 3-piece sparky's). And the ride is a bit more smoother seeing how I initially lost a bit of quality due to the new wheel/tire setup. I'm taking a couple-hundred mile trip this weekend and I'll see if these improvements are legit over a few days.
Hey man... I'm a fan of the poke lol
ada9b965590973fae3e6f0965e851ac8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk