What the HECK is this on the back side of the center console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those who have this holder thingy, where in the world are your rear seat climate controls? That's where mine are...

Yudaman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On the ceiling between driver and passenger seats.
At least mine are in my '98EB. Perfect placement! That way on the ice cold winter mornings I can blast the heater on me and blast the A/C on my pre-teenagers. Muahahaaha

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have that one too except it's located just below my auto climate control on my dash, in the center console to be exact... They would be on the ceiling except I have a sunroof. To be clear, mine has three sets of controls, my front climate controls, a front mounted rear passenger control, and a rear mounted rear passenger control.

But my rear seat passengers have a set of controls where that thingy is, where are the controls the rear passengers are able to adjust, on the ceiling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On the ceiling between driver and passenger seats.
At least mine are in my '98EB. Perfect placement! That way on the ice cold winter mornings I can blast the heater on me and blast the A/C on my pre-teenagers. Muahahaaha

Haha that's cold... Literally.

Mine is also in the same location.

Last edited:
B

bedrck46

the 97/98/99 are different than the 2000

Last edited by a moderator:

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
My best guess is a hanger for headphones, and a spot for the DVD remote.

Sent from a galaxy far, far away using tapatalk...

whowey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have that one too except it's located just below my auto climate control on my dash, in the center console to be exact... They would be on the ceiling except I have a sunroof. To be clear, mine has three sets of controls, my front climate controls, a front mounted rear passenger control, and a rear mounted rear passenger control.

But my rear seat passengers have a set of controls where that thingy is, where are the controls the rear passengers are able to adjust, on the ceiling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My controls are the same spot as yours. But I have no sun roof. And I have done the same thing to the kids when they are especially whiny....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69