Whats in yo Garage?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bow Down

Reaction score
Here's what is in mine, 78 Camaro full show, 94 Toyota Corolla DX full show, with Gucci interior and NOS, And a original 75 Cadilliac Eldorado stock with 60,*** original miles.

Attachments

• Photo0058.jpg
    Photo0058.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 216

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just found this one from December. i fit the expedition, excursion in with the vette and '56 in all at once :D

016-14.jpg

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
whats in my garage???
crap

Yup, same here. Plus it's tiny, it barely fits my Civic with ~2ft of room left on each side and about ~6ft to the back wall and 1ft to the garage door. Not sure my Expy would fit even if i remove the tools, mower, tires and baby strollers I keep in the back of the garage.

Other than that, I've got our bicycles on the wall, a few shelves hanging from the ceiling and a couple large boxes full of crap that the previous owner left in the garage (paint cans, pieces of wood and glass, some old rugs). Gotta find the time to take those somewhere, as the garbage collectors don't wanna pick them up.
I've also got a target on the back of the door where i shoot my air gun. That's the only fun I have in the garage as of now. I'm looking forward to the day when I throw away all the junk and create a nice work area for tinkering with the cars.

khpony

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My wife's 530I, fridge, tools and more tools, vintage mustang parts, currently excess pool equipment (soon to move to the new shed I'm building), and an assortment of old computer stuff. As soon as I get the shed finished most of the excess stuff (non auto) will go to it. I'd like to be able to put my Expy in it but it's 2" too long since I installed cabinets in the front of the garage.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my shops loaded down with quads, and tools, so cars are all in driveway
Photo0585.jpg
PHTO0007.jpg
and home away from home
cellphone7132011451.jpg
in shop is two yamaha big bears, two polaris scrablers, one bomber, and a few race quads that are stripped to rebuild

Last edited:

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup, same here. Plus it's tiny, it barely fits my Civic with ~2ft of room left on each side and about ~6ft to the back wall and 1ft to the garage door. Not sure my Expy would fit even if i remove the tools, mower, tires and baby strollers I keep in the back of the garage.
Well, looks like I was (barely) wrong :) I threw out some of the crap in the garage and parked the Expy in for the first time last night. It barely fits, had to fold the mirrors to be able to clear the door and there are only a few inches of space left front and back.
But it did fit and I didn't have to freeze anymore this morning. YAY! :D

img0049vr.jpg

img0053um.jpg

Last edited:

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i lost my garage when my parents got divorced. i bought my own house but i havent gotten a garage built yet. luckily i have an enclosed trailer the tools, race car, and junk stays in for now.