05 expedition cranks but doesnt start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If the pc board is removable from the holder it may be possible to repair your old board. If you can take a close up pic of the entire panel and any id's of the relays that would help.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
If the pc board is removable from the holder it may be possible to repair your old board. If you can take a close up pic of the entire panel and any id's of the relays that would help.

will these work

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 174
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 373
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,173
OP
OP
M
Reaction score

here are the pics

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 150
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 245
B

bedrck46

if you see the one spot in between the two relays right below your thumb that is empty. it is clear from that pic that the relays are removable

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if you see the one spot in between the two relays right below your thumb that is empty. it is clear from that pic that the relays are removable

Yea I agree, I've never seen a car with relays that couldn't be removed without changing the fuse box. There has to be a way to remove them. Actually it may tell you about it in your vehicle manual.

If you can you could alwys try and ebay it to recover some of your money

Last edited:
OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Yea I agree, I've never seen a car with relays that couldn't be removed without changing the fuse box. There has to be a way to remove them. Actually it may tell you about it in your vehicle manual.

If you can you could alwys try and ebay it to recover some of your money

all those other relays are replaceable just those in the middle are not even in the owners manual it says that r303 fuel pump relay nonserviceable

this kinda explains it
Sparky's Answers: 2003 Ford Expedition, No Run, No Fuel Pump Operation, Code P0231

B

bedrck46

thanks for the update did not realize that the ones in the middle were relays I was thinking of the larger ones I now see that you were correct Thanks I learned something today