07 08 09 10 front end converison on a 2006 expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruvelojr

Reaction score
picture.php

Last edited:

ruvelojr

Reaction score
I just did this swap on a eb.installed the l.e bumper idk if im goint to buy 07 trim or modify the one I have buti need help from op.what number bulbs did you buy I used stock 07+ way too dim.any way i would love to know what mods u did to latch the hood down and how your brackets look for grill n lights im no welder but learning.

On another note installing bumper grill and hood are simple but alot of cutting to get the lights to sit the way they should

Last edited:

ruvelojr

Reaction score
I have made some brackets to hold the grill firm in place as well as the lights just need to get the hood to sit rite.it off a little.i picked a kit up from oriely auto to convert the lights in the 03 to 9008 h13 bulb so all is good now just need to mod the e.b trim will post pics when complete

OP
OP
C

cadillaccadi

Reaction score
I just did this swap on a eb.installed the l.e bumper idk if im goint to buy 07 trim or modify the one I have buti need help from op.what number bulbs did you buy I used stock 07+ way too dim.any way i would love to know what mods u did to latch the hood down and how your brackets look for grill n lights im no welder but learning.

On another note installing bumper grill and hood are simple but alot of cutting to get the lights to sit the way they should

on the latch bro i had the latch made longer at wrk but after i got into looking at it real good i came find out that u can move up the peace that holds the latch up by drilling one hole on each side move it up until it latches. to align ur hood i had some longer bolts the ones that sit on u'r fenders tours the end of the front of hood, longer to where u can adjust the hood to line up with the fenders. on brackets i took them off and bought the radiator sopport for $180 way better...

ruvelojr

Reaction score
Caddi..so did the radiator support fit right in.there is one at a junkyard I can pick up.hearing u did yours I might just jump on it.any way havent had any time to mod th3 trim for my e.b been planning my lil girls bday and my wife is going deep in ky pockets for her 1st bday